Finnovus Technologies, is empowering businesses of all sizes and financial institutions to source and extend viable credit leveraging the deep AI/ML based analytics.
Finnovus Technologies, hereinafter referred as ‘Finnovus Technologies’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website, (the “Site”) and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our CreditSiddhi platform and in our events and campaigns
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Company Information' is any data which relates to a business enterprise who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of Finnovus Technologies.
We collect the following categories of data that are publicly available such as (but not limited to):
· Overview Data of the Company
· Financial Data of the Company
· List of Promoter
· Promoter Data
· Financial Violations Reported by a regulatory body binding the Company and its promoters
· Rating done by a rating agency
· Unstructured data from the publicly available sources such as internet
This data is categorized as “Internal” as this is an asset to the company.
We collect the following categories of data that are collected with consent:
· GST Data
· Bank Account details and statement
· Tax Statement
· Documents related to legal compliance
· Identity proof and Address Proof
These data is categorized as “Highly Restricted” in nature.
These data is processed to derive information about the Character, Competency, Compliance, Capacity and Credibility of the Company which is part of the credit assessment.
The outcome of this analysis is used as one of the inputs for extending credit facility to the companies.
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of Finnovus Technologies.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
· Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country, name of your university, your field of academic study/concentration, expected year and month of your graduation, and telephone number;
· Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
· to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
· to create your user ID;
· to identify you once you register on our website;
· to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
· to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
We process Company and Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as when a credit assessment or any other outcomes are expected.
Such data is needed in order to extend our offering and we will not be able to accurately provide our findings or advises to you.
We process the data when it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a partner (when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights).
This applies in the following circumstances:
· To identify you once you register on our website; and
· To contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
· To onboard your company with a credit assessment
· To extend a viable credit to your company
· To provide a continuous engagement experience
We process your Personal Information with your consent for the below purpose(s). Where we process Personal Data based on consent, your consent is revocable at any time.
If you choose not to provide your Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
Types of cookies used:
Session cookie: Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website, and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
Persistent cookie: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as retaining the visitor’s language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioral analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors. Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available.
You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
In order to opt out from receiving such advertisements, you have to set your preferences on our partner websites. Alternatively, you may also visit Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance websites to opt-out.